Friday, October 26, 2007

how a bad week turns good..

yea, this week was really bad..like seriously..i really felt weak and defenseless but it turned out good if not great..1st of all i was sick on saturday and went for d Founder's day celebration at sentul organized by 2nd KL..(i dont really want to comment on it because of all the fuss generated from d comments) but it was good..really sorry i didnt enjoy it much cuz i was sick..but yea anyway, went to church n attended the youth comm meeting as d KPC AJK..haha..suddenly asked to lead stuff..like crap..but its ok la..God wont burden you if u cant handle it..only prob is that i dont plan on being in kl during the event, so i kinda had to share the job..haha..ooo got some good news, d youth room is repaired! so d leakage is gone and now it can be used..only things left is d designs..

k, back to d story..so on sunday evening(not sure if it was sunday evening or monday) i think i suddenly get a sms by a friend asking y did i skip the midterm exam for counseling psy..i was like, ICKY THUMP?????!!!!!!! i didnt even noe that there was an exam on the saturday where i was marching around as d colour guard for Founder's Day..so u could say i was in deep s*** haha..anyway, on tuesday i went to d clinic to talk to d doctor to get a MC for satuday, which i did go see d doctor on friday nite..its not a lie k..but ya, d doc told me to go get 8 hours of sleep on friday nite, d prob is i didnt follow his orders..so yea..anyway, on tuesday i was kinda feeling like there was something out to get me n make sure i fail..but i spent most of d day praying n after i prayed once i suddenly caught myself singing Lord I Lift Your Name on High in my mind, so thats when i knew that God was with me..it felt soo relieving..so after getting d MC without a problem, i went to college to talk to my lecturer to resit d exam, which after much discussion he finally allowed my to re-sit d exam on wednesday..that really put my mind to rest, but not too much cuz i only had like 3 hours to study for my exam..so i did it n it was ok..praise God!!!k..everything is ok now..will be representing my department for football this saturday, therefore wont be going for BB..yea, i noe its kinda bad, skipping BB for football, but its not about d football, it helps with my resume where i can tell my US uni that i actively take part in college activities..so yea..thats about it la..sorry for d late update i guess n sorry for d long post..been busy and it was an eventful week!..

Cheers..

No comments: