Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finally...

haha..1 year and 9 months..thats how long it took me to get my P license..but it was really a blessing from God..i didnt practice for this exam, d only thing i did was pray, and i prayed a lot..sometimes thats all that u need to get through certain events..d past exams i have been trying to do everything myself n i didnt ask help at all..i kept focusing on d mistakes that i made d last time n tried to improve..this time around, i just prayed..God yet again stood by my side..i hope that this story reaches out to ppl so that they start to pray more n surrender everything to Him..

also in d LRT today, i also realized that i am cured of my terrible loneliness that i was feeling..i noticed this when i saw a couple being romantic with each other, and i didnt feel anything..so yea, like i said my past infatuation was purely based on this loneliness..i have also prayed about this and yet again, God has answered my prayers..so seriously, any kind of problem u r facing, just pray..serious..

anyway, here is a extremely lame song i thought of while i was heading to coll today..its based on the tanggal 31 ogos song..

Tanggal tiga puluh satu
bulan s'puluh
dua ribu tujuh
saya dapat memandu
tanpa orang duduk
di sebelah kiriku
kecuali saya k'ta gitu..

haha...i noe, super super lame..but im happy..

Cheers..

No comments: