Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Assignment that gave me the most headache..

ahhhhhh....it was sooo annoying...all started on thursday where i was supposed to meet my partner in this assg (abbreviation for assignment) , and we were supposed to conduct a counseling session, but we didnt do it on that day, cuz we werent prepared..so we decided to meet on friday to do the proper thing, but unfortunately my partner had trouble attending college so we had to make the recording on monday, and the due date was today..anyway, on friday i went for football practice to play for my department on saturday, where we finished on top of the group, but got knocked out in the quarterfinals..so it ended at 12 for me, so i rushed home to take a shower and head back to BB to enlighten the Junior Section Officers' Council about a camp that i am organizing.

Sunday was also a "great" day..i forgot to get my boots from BB on saturday, so i had to run back to YC and get my boot, which wasnt there, so luckily jason tham was there so i could steal, i mean borrow his boots.. then went to my uncle's house to get ready for church where we were celebrating BB Sunday, therefore i was requested to wear my uniform last year, therefore i wore it..just to make things clear, i am not ashamed to wear my uniform, but i felt betrayed that darryn didnt wear his..cuz i smsed him earlier asking him about what to wear, and he indicates that he is also wearing his uniform. then suddenly he shows up in a red company shirt (i think)..so he is known as FFK from now onwards..anyway, Sunday was also Ben's birthday so i kinda hanged around him the whole day..went to pizza hut for a surprise birthday lunch then went to his house to rest a bit..later jo came over n we went CS after dinner until like 10.30 then i went home.

Monday i woke up at 6 to return d boots to jason, cuz there was a performance at genting, where the band played for the late Dato Seri Lim Goh Tong's funeral. unfortunately i arrived at YC at 8 am, and they left at 7, so i left d boots there and headed to coll where my class starts at 12..reached coll at 9 something then just sat there, extra sleepy, n wrote lyrics to another song..( ya, i didnt bring a book to read, so had to write something) then ran into joshua from church, and helped him with his experiment. then went walking around n shopping for a test pad..haha..finally bought it cuz i ran out like a month ago..anyway, went to class, then had the meeting for my assg, and did the recording..so got it done went home and was soo tired, i couldnt start d work ( which was writing out the entire recording of 17.09 mins)fell asleep at 7 n woke up at 9, so that i could start, but i was even more tired, so i decided to wake up at 7 am and start it..

so i did and it took me until 3 pm to finish..and in order for me to pass up, i need my partner's work and also i had to burn d recordings onto a CD. so i tried to call and message her to pass me her part, but there was no response, so i felt really bad, n also a bit angry at her cuz i dont want to pass up the work late, cuz i put in too much effort..so i left her a message that i will pass up myself and also told her to do d same..so i left my house at 3.30 n reached coll at 4.45 n printed d work, then passed it up at 4.57 (due time was 5 pm)..so i started to head home, then i realized, i didnt pass up the CD with the assg..so i rushed back n i say that d folder was being cleared, n the clerk there was really nice and allowed me to attach d CD to my assg..so now i leave coll and i reach home at 6.45 and i find that d house is locked and the maid went to pick my younger sister, so i was stuck out side for like, 30 mins..during that time i continued the lyrics, adding and editing it..so that was my day..my driving test is 2moro n i havent practiced at all! but i have faith in God and if He wants me to pass, He will let me..

Cheers

No comments: