Friday, October 19, 2007

Condolence to Uncle Bryan

I would like to extend my condolences to Uncle Bryan on the demise of his beloved father who just accepted Christ a few years ago..

yea, i noe its unfortunate la..but God has a plan, thats y He calls His children home..well, i've been out mostly for d past few days, even though i am sick..(temperature peaked to 40 degrees C)..but wat to do? got work to do..hmm..tuesday was Mr. Jonathan Chan's mothers funeral, wednesday was experiments 11-4pm, today was community service, n 2moro is Uncle Byran's fathers funeral, saturday is Founder's/BB day! yea..all this when im sick..haha..God is really testing/training me now to be able to face other more difficult situations..o, there r photo's from d retreat, but i dont have them, n dont feel like uploading em up just yet..haha..lazy..o, i think my fever is gone la, dont feel hot, but my throat is killing me..haiz..o i got no room to sleep in today, they finally broke down my rooms wall and now its open to the road..haha..so yea..thats all for now..

cheers..

No comments: