Sunday, September 2, 2007

Drumming for Main..

hmm..i actually thought i had a lot of things to say here, but now i dont..tnx to my parents la..spoil my mood..hmm..well lets start from yesterday..went for BB, did sharing for d 1st time, according to officers, it was good, d boys enjoyed it but i made d mistake of asking d boys to run around, which is a mistake la..haha..trial n error..after that did some calculating for the coy for d BB month..after BB, i rushed over to church for worship practice with Jack Sparrow (my bass guitar) but in d end was asked to play drums, cuz Ju Hann couldnt play..ish..so my debut with jack is still to occur..after worship practice, we headed to Murni's in SS2 for dinner..haha..then jo came and picked us up, cuz jesh and isaak had to be back at 11.45..haha..anyway, after sending them home, we went out to watch d Man U game..it was a bit troubling to watch it la, cuz they took quite long just to score a goal..haha..but yea, it ended 1-0 in favor of Man U..

so we reached home after d game but i think isaak accidentally locked both of us out, n i felt really really bad for waking my uncle and aunt up..anyway, went to bed at 3 am, n woke up at 6.30, cuz we were playing for d 1st and 2nd service..haha..i screwed up d 1st service cuz wasnt 'high' on d music..2nd service was much better..after service we went to the chicken rice shop in a giant (sorry, not sure where) n helped my aunt with the groceries..after that headed to ben's house, n help him clean is car and d front porch..then he showed me a song that sounds exactly like 'Negaraku' but its a Hawaiian song..haha..name is *mamula moon or something like that..

o, btw my older sis is back from US..so far havent had a chance to talk to her,but even like this she is already causing me so much trouble..really speechless..anyway, in d car on d way back from ben's house, i i overheard that we were leaving for a family trip on 13th of this month, n thats a thursday..i have class of friday morning, so i ask my parents if they could just wait to leave after my class, that i would appreciate it..straight away get scolded..eventhough i asked nicely, i get scolded..k la, i noe that i have asked d questions a few times, but i never got an answer..then now get scolded, claiming that they have answered..haiz..that really spoilt my mood..o n if u were wondering about the title of d post, cuz it was my 1st time drumming for main! was looking forward to this moment..

*recently changed

No comments: