Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tattoo..

haha..had d opprtunity to go for it..decided not to la..still feeling emotional about watching other bands..yesterday was not bad la..still emo-ing since d arguement, but now im better la..anyway, went for band, was really really really really really really frustrated with d NCO's..sometimes i just want to smack them till they buck up..all of them just dont show dedication for the band..haiz..(well not up to my expectations)..after that jun hsiang n chen hoong waited with me till it was about 5++ cuz i ha worship practice at 8 pm n it didnt make sense for me to go home n go for d worship..anyway, i went to jo's house after that, helped him with some competition, then my aunt sent me n isaak to church for d practice..eventhough it was 8.20, we were like one of d earliest..haha..so i wanted to go clear my head so i decided to go walking around..when i came back, d others had arrived..played d drums like a person who cant play..which is true la..haha..i have self-esteem issues..anyway, its about worshiping God, not about showing my skills..today was ok..quite normal..mark yap gave me his officers uniform..haha..hint hint..k, thats all i think..

No comments: