Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Merdeka?

haiz..so freakin frustrated yesterday..still am..hopefully i will have a good day 2moro..it started yesterday with my driving exam..so i get in d car n do all d checking..d car also got prob, d clutch is spoilt cuz as soon as u catch d bite of d clutch it dies, as in catch( my foot didnt move also) but anyway, had to work with it la..so i drive..anyway, here is a diagram i drew, it may be cacat, but i dont care..sorry about d words..a bit unclear..anyway, d gray blotches are cars lining up for the hill test..d red represents a hill, blue d path i drove, and the green is the path d tester wants me to take..o, btw, its a two-way road
as u can see, d green path is crossing d gray blotch..so wat am i to do? i failed cuz of that..yes, i noe ppl like cm and ben will be making fun of me, but i seriously am pissed about it, so plz, dont tell me ur "funny" comments now..wait for me to cool down..anyway, after that he asks me to stop d car and tells me y i fail, n i argued about d reason, cuz i really had no choice, then he tells me, " ok, katakan ada satu lori berhenti kat lorong awak, u akan potong ikut kanan, kan? lepas tu ada lori datang dari arah bertentangan. u akan buat apa?" che cos'e?! really freaked up...d thing is, that wasnt even d situation i was facing..IF that was d situation, i would deal with it properly, but wat u want me to do? if u say wait be hind d line of cars, HA! straight fail..best part is, there is no way of complaining..i complain, then wat? its just my word against his..haiz..almost punched something yesterday..

that was yesterday la..today nothing much..created my name in Italian..haha, cuz they dont have the equivalent of 'caleb' so i created one..so my new Italian name is 'Fedelo'..Fedelo Giorgio Mamano..haha..besides that..went to coll to pay fees..thats it..o, read the post by ann li..really touching..reminds me of the time i was in Ipoh..haha..a lot of things do la..learnt to play dance dance cuz ben asked me to..haha..2moro just planning to dota in d morning a bit..then im not sure wat i will do..anyway, have a very Happy Merdeka day Malaysia..i pray that you will find a way to solve this problem u have with JPJ..also to all Malaysians..

*note, words have been replaced due to censorship

No comments: