Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nominee for worst drummer in the world!!

haha..yea..i really suck..but i thank God for not making me play so badly..as jonathan said, " The Holy Spirit was guiding my hands"..haha..anyway, after church we headed to a restaurant n had banana leaf..d waiter we got couldnt speak malay n english..so he spoke to us in tamil, which was funny la..he looked at ben but ben couldnt speak then everyone else looked at me, but i cant speak!..haha..anyway, we got that out of d way then headed back to church, cuz there was a meeting that ben had to go for..so me, mark n julian were apart of d KPC AJK n just sat for it..gave my 2 cents then thats it..later went back to ben's house n i found a puzzle thing which is interesting..darryn, i'll try to pass it to u..anyway, here are pics..btw, darryn is a great rubic's cube user..there i said it..anyway, next friday, saturday and sunday cuz i will be going for a stupid family trip which is a total waste of time..that is my prediction..haiz..so annoyed that i have to go la..but wat to do..



before...^


after..^

unfortunately, i still havent figured out a way to solve it..d after pic is faked..lol..

No comments: