Monday, September 24, 2007

YRC!!

yea..2day we had d meeting for the youth room..so hence the title, youth room committee..well, d meeting went well, long, but well..i'd like to thank mark for helping out a lot..Thank God for giving me such a person to help out with this project..so now we're going to send in a proposal to d LCC committee..so after d meeting i had my lunch, which was like 4.30-ish..almost puasaed again..haha..o, yesterday i really puasaed..didnt eat breakfast n lunch cuz i had food poisoning..only ate dinner at 8..anyway, after my lunch at 4.30, went to ben's house n played some football..kept stepping ppls feet..haha..(o, n this time i played with shoes..learnt my lesson)o my sis has left for US, again..room is also going to be renovated..so it was a good day..

k, gtg now..man u is playing..haha..yea, its d MAN U vs. CHEL..hope they win..

Cheers and God Bless..

No comments: