Tuesday, January 29, 2008

trust me?

k, i noe that i have a reputation to be a joker and i like to play tricks on ppl so ppl quite often dont believe me, but that is actually ok cuz they also noe that im only like that when im playful..when im serious i dont lie..i've got the capability to lie my way out of anything, but i dont, because i dont want to sin..n also its easier to tell d truth most of d time..n if a stranger met me or even a friend that doesnt noe me well enough thinks that im bluffing, well, thats ok also cuz i can understand..they dont noe me..but wat about those who noe me well enough? or "supposedly" noe me well enough..ppl that see me everyday or close to it..how d heck can u not freakin not trust me when i tell the truth?! it really hurts when ppl do that..so a word of advice, pls dont do that..if u dont trust me, just tell me, dont mislead me to believe that u trust me..

I'm Not Okay(I Promise)- My Chemical Romance

No comments: