Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Coll yet again..

yea, coll started today, n my results from d last term still isnt out..its coming out 2moro..anyway, i've already chosen my subjects n well, no fun subject this term like italian..now im taking research methods, human motivation or developmental psy, intro to drama, n mass comm..maybe intro to drama could be fun..but i heard d lecturer is quite scary..haha..o, research methods had d most surprising events..1) my lecturer was a lecturer that i would never imagine taking this subject, she did abnormal psych last term..2) im d only guy in my class..3) there was only 13 students in class today..super super small..

haha so ya, thats coll..have classes on monday 2-6, tuesday 10-2 then 4-6, wed 10-12, friday 2.30-6..thursdays off again..haha, anyone got any plans can include me as well..haha
feels so quiet without friends..

cheers

1 comment:

Ben J said...

eh cool what only guy in the class... damn chun man.. hahahah! =P