Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sweeney Todd

saw d movie today! not bad..wasnt as gross as i thought it would be..but its a good movie, recommended! but today was a really good day externally..meaning everything outside was good, i got a cab almost straight away, d lrt came as soon as i reached, watched a good movie..i didnt gt wet in d rain..God was really looking out for me, but internally im still bugged about yesterday..currently d song that is running through my head is d akon song..sorry, blame it on me..but im not sure about d intention of d song but for me its being sung out of frustration..

Even though the blame's on you
Even though the blame's on you
Even though the blame's on you
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me
You can put that blame on me
You can put that blame on me

No comments: