Monday, January 28, 2008

car trouble!

yea, my 1st car trouble! happened yesterday, saturday..been too busy so couldnt tell u about it..anyway, i just finished an assignment so got time now..saturday was actually started off good..1st had cuzins from johor stayed with us since thursday n on friday i went rock climbing..had to take them there cuz they didnt noe d way..anyway, that was cool cuz im afraid of heights..ya, saturday ran into an old friend in d morning, actually my oldest friend, knew him ever since i was in Kuala Kangsar( thats in Perak, Royal Town)..anyway, after he left i had to attend a farewell lunch with church ppl and ben was going to meet me at KL Central..so ya, was waiting n then my battery died when he arrived..that was extra dumb of me..haha..so d car was towed and my parents were going for a family dinner which i was going to meet them there..so i got a ride and canceled my lunch plans then headed to church for worship practice..after that, d car was done n my dad drove it n that was d time d practice finished, so he picked me up n we went for d family dinner..after d dinner, got a long scolding from my dad saying that im not responsible, which is true to some extent, then went to send a cuzin off at MV n then went for a farewell dinner..after d dinner, went CS for an hour n then came home..reached about 1.20..took me 20 mins from PJ to reach home! thats like, real fast..

as for 2day, well, went for 1st service n then loitered around in church..haha, k, not loitered but socialized around, get to noe d younger ppl in church..went for youth service, played for worship, n after that went for another farewell lunch, too many ppl leaving around this time..after lunch went CS, again..for about an hour again n finally came home..was dead tired..haha..almost slept, then i remembered, i had some coll work..

No comments: