Friday, August 1, 2008

What is a Josef?

What is a Josef to me...

My Mamak gang

My Futsal/Football gang

My Tennis partner

My Therapist

My Close Friend

My Brother

My CS gang

My Driver (;p)

My Host (when i come over)

My Person-To-Call-In-A-Crisis

My Roommate (when i stay over)

My Study-mate (History for SPM)

My Sneak-Around Buddy (the times u weren't allowed to leave the house)

My Partner in Crime (haha, dunno when we broke the law, but i felt i should write it)

My Cinema gang

My Director (how could i forget that! haha)

My Fun-To-Do-Things-With Buddy

My Fellow BB Member (yea, i remember u guys were trying to get me to join BB also, n i wanted to join a band..so i compromised..so thats y 1st kl)

My Fellow Church Member (haha, u guys made me attend church again)

My Fellow CCF-er

My Fellow Man United Fan (yea, became a fan because of u guys)


My Sunday Plans....

and soooooo many more la, cant list them all down..

saded..gonna miss u jo..and to think, i was using u to replace ben when he left (not intentionally, its a psych thing)..

sorry la ben didnt do a tribute for u..k, this is for u la (sorry la, a bit of an after thought, but it was inspired by ur post):

Same as d above minus tennis partner and Director, plus:

My Music Buddy

My Pro Guitarist

My Rock Band

My Computer Game Buddy

My Bass Guitar Teacher

My TV Buddy

My Fellow Car Enthusiast (remember we use to name all d sport cars?)


havent emo-ed over ppl this long before..not even for my sis when she went to us..

No comments: