Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interesting path

k, just to let u guys noe (officially) my status of transfering is unkown at the moment, because of some complication in college, so i might transfer in febuary or in july, to UNISA (as of yesterday)

k, wat is d complication u ask? k, i need to do 24 subjects, n i've done 22 by the end of this sem, which im left with 2 more subjects, which are cognitive and biological psychology, and also human motivation, which are not offered this semester. SO the coll told me that they will ask the UNISA if it was alrite for me to do 2 other subjects, conflit resolution and methods in human services as a replacement. SO if the UNISA says its ok, then i will do it this sem, if its not ok n they say i can go over there and complete it there, then i will do that. IF they say cannot n i MUST finish it here at HELP, then i will have to go in july.

SO i went to see the clerk to check on my status, she says, there is still no reply, and classes start next week. SO how now? the clerk sent an email to the UNISA again to tell them to get back to her ASAP. SO she asks me then, is there any other uni that i would like to apply to, in case they do not reply me by this friday. SO my friend, who was sitting next to me was applying to Deakin UNI in Melbourne and also UNISA, so she asked if Deakin was ok..i said yes.

SO now the current situation is, i might go to Adelaide or Melbourne, in Febuary or in July. haiz, things are getting complicated before it can get simple..

Cheers

No comments: