Monday, July 14, 2008

"Captain, I see iceburgs ahead!!"

crap.

i could be in trouble here..might only be going to Australia in July cuz i need to do 1 subject which is only offered in the 1st semester of every year..like wtc?! y does the coll change its policies every time? its not fair for students like me..haiz..anyway, i was under the impression that the next sem was my last sem, so i was gonna cram like, 5 subjects in that sem..however, this could be God's plan for me, so im praying now that God will prepare me for watever the outcome is..

haiz, i feel bad la, i keep telling ppl that im gonna transfer soon, gonna tansfer soon, but its like never happening..gaaaa..kinda depressing..

also, i keep suppressing my feelings, cuz i dont want to cause ppl to hurt cuz of my actions, so yea, because im doing that, instead of protecting the ppl around me, i hurt them..but if i let my feelings out, i might be d one who gets hurt along with the people around me..so either way, im getting hurt, and ppl around me are too..so wat do i do? i just lie to the people about how i feel, cuz it hurts them less than if i told them the truth..

Father, forgive me for I have sinned..


I'd rather get wet in the rain so I get to see you dry..

Cheers..

No comments: