Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CRAPPPPP!P!!!P!P!P!P!P!!

AAHHHH!!! d past week has been so crappy la..

1st my com gets hit by a virus, so i have to fork out money to go fix it..then i decide to go for a camp n attended all 3 days..hehe..had a huge amount of fun..went to d CC like everyday, hehe..friday was with BB ppl, saturday also..a combination of dota n cs..hehe..anyway, college started on monday, and as usual, i wasnt even prepared, everyone else has chosen a course n signed up for it, except me, cuz im too laid back..anyway, im planning to do abnormal psych again, counseling psych and italian..haha..as in d language..so now im going to be able to speak 3 languages..sorry, make that 4, including my language that makes no sense..anyway, i've been so busy, trying to keep up with all d blogs n posts on d forum, plus try to sneak my way into classes cuz i didnt sign up..thank God i managed to do that..o, i did ok for my last term's subjects, B- and C+..not good, not ok..i expected higher..anyway, im also headaching over my transferring overseas..i got 2moro off, cuz my lecturar is overseas n thursday also off, cuz i have no class..haha..my usual record of friday off has been broken, but i still can ge for band practice, cuz my class ends at 10.30 am..so too bad guys..muahahahahahahahahahahaha...ahhh...i feel like there is still things to do but i have no idea wat..soo freakin busy..

No comments: