Monday, August 6, 2007

No reason to Blog today..

like d title says, there is no reason for me to blog, but i just feel like doing it, do u guys get that feeling? anyway, i'll just be typing wat every comes to my mind..im actually impressed with ben's capability to find quotes from songs..darryn chiew and i were testing each others skills in constructing puzzles for one another, sorry darryn, but u cant beat d one who thought u..haha..twenty-twenty surgery...driving test in on wednesday..prison break is on at 10.30..dogs are smarter than cats..i have to type out lyrics for BB..my future in BB..my current purpose of staying in BB..ways to motivate a person from not being lazy..redesigning my room..reasons as to y my mum gets so defensive when ppl give criticism..things i've learnt in human communication applying them to watever i see or experience..contemplating the root causes that happen in my household..thinking of ways to express my self better..

yup, i think that is it..cheers..

No comments: