Saturday, July 14, 2007

this satuday..

hmm..today was again a usual saturday..im posting cuz i've got nothing to do now..great jokes were shared..o, i did worship, not bad for someone who cant sing, but my officer said i can sing..anyway, bb was fine, still wishing to be in seniors.o i collected a new nick today..hehe..justin just lent me his boot to wear over a broken/fractured leg or watever..this normal saturday helped stop d emo spree i was having..not bad..

Joke of the Day:
Julian asked me wat happened to my foot, so i said that it exploded (haha got new story again). he obviously didnt believe me, so he kept asking me wat happened, n i kept saying that it exploded. so finally he asked how did it explode, so i was stunned as to how 2 answer that, so i just said it exploded. so he asked again, so i turned to tommy and asked him, how did my foot explode? tommy with an extremely blur face, looked at me then said "boom" with a soft voice. that really made julian furious with me.haha. moral of d story, dont ask me wat happen when im high (as in emotionally high, feeling in a really good mood, not other d high), cuz u will never get an answer.LOL..

No comments: