Wednesday, July 11, 2007

emo spree..

hey..i've been going through an emo spree..not sure y..i get really emo when i read about d band comp that happened..i really just cant seem to read it..i get so depressed cuz it reminds me of my school band in ipoh, how we lost d last position for d state finals by a few points..i really just dunno y i cant read it..ahh..really hope that this emo spree will end..its not really good for my self esteem..no idea wat is wrong with me..

anyway, about my last post, i have stopped feeling emo about it, cuz i thnk that wat im going through is nothing compared to other ppls problems..anyway, i need to prepare d songs for this saturdays worship..hope i can get a laptop..anyway, here is a video clip of my current favorite song..its a funny song, recommended to listen!!

No comments: