Sunday, July 22, 2007

my prefect story..

haha..i was telling ben (my cuzin) this story, then i realized, it is something worth blogging about..hmm..i get this question a lot, "caleb, r/were u a prefect?" it just so annoys me..it all started in form 1, i has signed up to be a prefect, but i was as lazy as i m now, i dont do homework..lol..so my math teacher told d teacher in charge of d choosing of prefects, so my name was cut..later i signed up for library duty..which i made it..n that was so much fun..anyway, back to d prefect story, later in form 3, we had this blind counselor who was counseling us for the PMR, making sure we were motivated..during d counseling session, he asked me " r u a prefect?" i said no, then he said, "ok, u sound like one." at that point i was banging my head against d table..

so after that i moved to KL, n then i applied again to be a prefect in MBS, but was turned down again, cuz i was new to d school, n nobody knew me that well..at d end of d year, my class teacher said that i should have been a prefect..haiz..d year after that, in form 5, i had an issue with d penolong kanan satu, who just so happens to be a church member of my parents church..anyway, after that issue was solved, which was the school had confiscated my phone and then lost it, (btw, i was informed that i could bring my phone on that day, then they went n confiscated it from me).. like i was saying, after d issue was solved, she said to me, "y didnt u audition to be a prefect?"
totally speechless..story of my life..o, i was an undercover prefect when i was in form 3, but that was a part of a joke..lol..

No comments: