Monday, June 25, 2007

my independence

although not many ppl have tried to help my move around at this moment, but ppl who have offered realize that i always say that i dont need help. im not trying to be arrogant but i decline because i want to teach myself to move around by myself, cuz there are times when i would need help, but there is no one around..the only thing that i have allowed ppl help me with is the sending me to college part. like today, my parents werent free enough to send me 2 coll, so i felt stuck at home, cuz i wasnt trained to figure out a way to go college by myself..

for those ppl who dont understand my situation, i stay at ulu klang or ampang, im not sure cuz its on d border. my postcode says ampang, but in maps its ulu klang..anyway there is no bus that comes near my house, so i need to walk about a km (may be exaggerated) to get to d highway. and on d highway, i need to get a cab, cuz there is no bus that takes me 2 d lrt station. after d cab, its d lrt, then a bus to my college..im actually very use to this lifestyle, its just that now with my toe problem i cant really walk d 1 km part.. but coming home is fine..

and because my parents have sent me to coll and back, i did not prepare myself for self travelling.. noe some of u r going like, cant u just call a cab to come pick u?!. i did try that, d prob is, my house is on a hill, and d taxi's r afraid to come to my house..thats because they mistake my house to be on d neighboring hill, which is really steep, and d taxi drivers have told me stories that their cab has broken down from climbing d hill, and they couldnt call a tow-truck cuz d truck cant fit the narrow and steep roads..anyway, because of this, i have to wait for a driver that is willing to pick me, and he owns a newer taxi so that he can come pick me..im a very time-conscious person, n i like to be in control of my traveling time..this is cuz i like to calculate d time it will take me to reach coll..if i can walk normally, it will take me, about 1 n a half hours..if im lucky, an hour..if not, 2 hours..but im not sure how long i have to wait for a cab to reach my house, so its hard for me..haiz, d problem of staying so far away from college..

No comments: