Sunday, June 24, 2007

crazy week, continued..

still having internet problems..haiz..anyway, this post is a continuation for this week..

friday was boring cuz i sat at home, didnt go for band also..

saturday, went for BB and also worship practice, where i played d drums, which was pretty cool, cuz i played d bass with my left leg, which i didnt noe i could do..but yea, in BB i really felt useless cuz i didnt quite help out with d juniors, only sat there and assist d officers with d classes..so technically they dont need me..worship was fun..

sunday, went for church n played. after that i was honored, tnx 2 jason lai..n he told everyone d real story of my foot..but seriously, there is nothing special about me playing with a dislocated and fractured toe, cuz i would even sacrifice my whole foot if im needed for an event, especially for BB..i think its called stupidity..might have some deep psychological problem with myself, where i dont value myself enough.something for me to work out..anyway, tnx everyone for the applause, appreciate it..but all this was God's will, so i think He deserves it more than me..im just glad that i help His children to worship him..also i would like to thank the John family, for all d help and support, allowing me to stay over saturday night, also i would like to thank Mark Tan for allowing me to play for his team, even with my 'disabilities'..lol..

lol..tnx everyone, God Bless..
me playing drums on saturday..stolen from ben's blog..lol..

No comments: