Thursday, June 21, 2007

crazy week..

hey, sorry to keep the 2 of u waiting(its a joke cuz im only expecting a few ppl to be reading this blog)(that was for the slow one, yes that includes u ben), there was some sort of an internet connection problem going on at my house..not sure if i can even come online tonite..

anyway, this week was crazy..it all started on sunday when i was playing football with my cuzins and some visitors that they had. i was playing my usual terrible-ness, which led me to accidentally purposefully(sorry, just trying to be lame, well, not trying, succeeding) kick my cuzins foot, well i was actually tackling him but that doesnt matter, cuz the end result was i heard a 'pop-ing' sound and i thought that is was my joints cracking. but of course i tried to move my toes, just in case anything bad had happened. thats when i felt the pain. i wasnt wearing my glasses so i took a closer look then realized that my right foot's middle toe was bent awkwardly..haha..and so i went into the house and took a seat and placed ice on it. and while i was sitting, i started to realize d magnitude of the injury, so i started to feel like throwing up, and i did.

Anyway, we decided to drive to a clinic to get it fixed, lol, and we went to a clinic(duh). during the drive my younger cuzin, isaak, was telling me all his lame jokes, which surprisingly i couldnt answer. at d clinic, while waiting for my turn, even when there is no other ppl waiting in line,
we decided to take pictures of the toe, which i will post up. then d doc said that we needed an x-ray of it before we can fix it, and his clinic didnt have d equipment, and so we drove to UH, and there i got a wheel chair, which was really fun..lol..anyway, i was sent here and there, playing worms with isaak, finally, after the x-ray, my toe was finally wrapped and was asked to be back on d 26th of june for d final 'fixing' the doc said that i can start walking on my heels, which my aunt and parents felt it was really weird to ask someone to do that. but i tried to do that, and it really hurt. so my cuzin that i kicked had lent me his crutches cuz he didnt need em any more. btw, all this happened at 6.30 and i had a reunion dinner at 7.30..lol..finally i reached d dinner at about 8.30..

and so i still had college, even though i fractured and dislocated my toe, but the world doesnt stop just for me, it just revolves slower. my parents had taken leave just to send me to college, which was nice of them. then my friends helped by opening doors, holding the bus for me..the stranger in d lrt and bus also were very nice to me as they gave up seats for me and help d elevator doors for me..haha..

anyway, that is my life like after a week..Thank God for the lesson, i will learn to play football with shoes, and value all of my body and not take for granted my toes.( im serious, we always live our lives, taking for granted the small things in life, and also only thanking God for the big and good things that He does in our lives, and He rarely gets thanked for d small things, n also d bad things that happen)

i noe d pic looks like im pulling my toes to one side, but i tried doing that with my left foot, and couldnt get d exact results..lol..

cheers, and God Bless..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HCuaQCr0hws

2 comments:

Zhen Lim said...

Haha!!

I like the lessons you learnt...

"i will learn to play football with shoes"

LOL. For some reason I find it funny. =P.

DaMan said...

haha..tnx..but that wasnt a joke..u seem to be easily entertained..hehe..