Friday, September 25, 2009

Up All Night!


It's happen again..but this time it was a coincidence..Windows Media Player somehow manage to play a different playlist than wat i had, so im now like high on old music..and when i say old music, what i mean is music that i havent heard in a LONG time..so yea, its like..WHOA..i mean, I am tired, but i just cant go to bed..the adrenalin is just pumping..or it could also be endorphins..either way, i am high on music..

anyway, this is a line of a song or even a verse that caught my attention while typing this post..it is from Lost by Coldplay..

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse

If your wondering, why did that catch my attention, i have no idea, but i think this is something that ben would quote..so ben, this is for u..haha..enjoy..

Cheers and God Bless..

No comments: