Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Organized Mess...


haha..sounds a bit like an oxymoron rite? well, not really la..well, thats how i am..everytime i do something, its a mess, but its organized to me..haha..my room is the best example..i like to be able to see everything, cuz then i noe where everything is..when things are neat, it means that everything is kept away somewhere, not visible, so yea..haha..so i get really annoyed when someone goes into my room and clears everything up..thats when everything goes "missing" in my room..haiz..when no one touches it, there is no problem..

also quite interesting is that im quite a neat freak..or more like a perfectionist, where i need to do things to perfection or i have to go through a system or something to do things..haha..u noe wat? im actually confusing myself..i guess, to simply put it, im an organized mess..haha..the organized part is in my mind..d mess is wat u see..

No comments: