Thursday, October 9, 2008

hmmmm....so this is wat stress feels like?


u know, i use to think that there is such a thing as ataraxia, where it is a condition where a person just cannot feel stressed, which is in d movie lucky number slevin (really good movie)..of course i did research, trying to find out more about it..cuz i dont get stressed over normal stuff to get stressed about, like exams, performing on stage, competitions, watever else that is stressful..i just dont get stressed, like, super cool..but anyway, i couldnt find anything in any of my textbooks, online, or even my lecturers, so im coming to a conclusion that there is no such thing, its just that my perspective of what is important to me is not in order.. so now i've learnt to prioritize my studies, so now im finally feeling this weird feeling, which im assuming is stress..haha..

Cheers

No comments: