Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Torn

thats how i feel right now..there are 2 camps that i have to go for, 1 i signed up for, 1 im organizing..as the organizer i feel that it is my duty to attend the camp and make sure that everything runs smoothly, but the other camp, i promised to go for it, and i have a lot of ties to that camp..well, most of u noe wat im talking about, n those who dont, well its the youth camp and my Sunshine camp for juniors in BB..i really feel like im a useless organizer who cant make it for his camp that he is organizing..it is really irresponsible of me n i can see that my officers are not happy with me..but i am also a man of my word, if i promised that i will come, i will come..the most that i can do is just do my best for both camps n make sure everything runs smoothly..so from now until d camps are over, i wont really enjoy myself..

k, exam is 2moro n i think i should go back n study..so till then, cheers..

No comments: