Thursday, December 6, 2007

My December

haha..ya, just realized that this is my frist december post..haha..ya, it is my december, y? well, u just figure that out la..anyway, i am on a self declared holiday, yet again not because of d day, but because my next paper is on d 11th dec, so i still have a week to study..so yea, just chill for awhile..so far my papers have been ok, not too dificult, Thank God..anyway, 2day, woke up at like,6 then went for my exam, finished like 5 minutes before time, so i checked everything for spelling, o its my italian exam, so ya..anyway, after my exam went to central, shop a bit, got some breakfast, came home, went online, chatted with an old friend, i would dare say my oldest friend, then played football manager, finally went out to dinner with friends and dota-ed and cs-ed a bit..a simple day..k, till then..

Cheers

No comments: