Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FBC 07 Youth Camp

ya..back from camp n it was good n now i really miss the camp..was asked to be a group leader n that it self was a huge thing for me because i did not have faith my my abilities..i was worried that i wouldnt have done a good job n that my members would not cooperate n so on, but everything went well..God really was there to guide me because in my group there wasnt any person who was spiritually more mature than me, so that really got me worried.. wat i mean is d other groups had a camp advisor or a speaker n my group had the camp nurse, who was really helpful n a very nice lady, but she was busy during the whole camp because there were a lot of casualties..haha..anyway my group members were great and they really inspired me to keep on trying n not give up..gonna really miss them..haha..but ya, also we had this game called angel and mortal game where everyone is randomly assigned a mortal and asked to do random acts of kindness for their mortal n they are not to let their mortal find out who their angel is..so my angel was really great, she kept giving me can drinks and also wrote me a note that helped lift my spirits to lead my group..going to miss d games with ppl, the talking, the PPL! haha..but im going to see them every sunday, well most of them, but its not the same..

anyway, so now i really am emo-ing over camp and over other matters..like during this camp, i really fellt super guilty that i didnt go for a BB camp that i was supposed to organize..i mean as the organizer it is ur responsibility to go n make sure everything runs smoothly, but i couldnt because i already gave my word that i will go for this camp..but i would like to thank mr yee for being there and taking over my spot n the committee who helped make things run smoothly..will buy them lunch!haha..k, i think i will go back to emoing over camp..eventually will get over it..so till then..

cheers..

No comments: