Thursday, October 29, 2009

i think i need a breather...


kids these days....hiaz..thats all i wanna say..3 years of uni, thats what it does to you..haiz..this is going to be interesting..

sometimes i just wonder in amazement..how can u complain about a 2000 word report??! i mean, come on! its only 2000 words...can do it in 6 hours OR LESS...just dunno man..dont get it at all..besides that, you have all d time in the world to do d assignment, but u choose till last minute to do it....then always complain uni life is hard..it is just a freakin degree mate! haven't even gone to honours yet or even masters and you are complaining about a freakin degree??!haiz..i guess im just annoyed because its my third year, and i've gotten quite accustomed to what to write and do stuff...basically, i use to do 5000 word reports within 12 hours..as in i would start at 9pm and end at about 6 am, and that is short of 12 hours..but i dont wanna do that anymore..cuz i wanna do my best, but even when doing my best, i can still plan and manage my time so that it doesnt affect anything else...

anyway, i am basically ranting here, dont take it personally..i've written this post in such a way that when i say you, i am refering to me..but it also refers to ppl who annoy me..n that is for me to noe and you to not find out..dont worry, dont think anyone who annoys me reads this blog anyway..

Cheers and God Bless

1 comment:

Joel said...

Been some time since I popped by

Haha I've got a 2.5k thing as well. Got a weekend to do it though.

Go for it dude.