Friday, July 3, 2009

When God shuts a door...


yea, remember d post i put up like a couple of weeks ago? well, if you dont here is d link

so yea, d last post i put up kinda left me in a sour note, so i thought maybe post something a little more uplifting..so yea, i was like bombarded with problems left, right and center, and they were all problems of others..N yea, it happened all d week im studying for my exam..so yea, my plan was that i would go for OCF on friday nite, n my exam is saturday morning, so yea it would have been a rush, but i really wanted to spend my time serving God..but yea, all d problems did kinda screw up my plans, cuz that time i was supposed to study, but i kept getting or hearing like new problems that others are facing, so that kinda like got me thinking about them.. so yea, kept from studying..

SO i was kinda down that i had to skip OCF to catch up on my studies, mostly cuz that meant i would spend d time studying than worshipping God..anyway, during OCF time, about 9pm, just after i posted that post, my friend came online n yea, started chatting with him and he also had a problem..so yea, i did all i can do as a friend, just listen n give advice, in which my friend felt it was good advice, and it kinda helped him with his problem..and yea, after that i realized, i was really REALLY super focused and can study properly, cuz all i needed is to be able to do something for ppl who need help..i didnt even know that i needed that..but God did, and i can see that everything was ochestrated so that i would skip OCF to see the glory and the love of God and yea, that really rejuvinated me..

anyway yea, not sure if u guys notice but im kinda not revealing names in this post cuz i would like to keep it anonimous, cuz yea, the point of the post is about God's works and not about how severe d problem is or even how great i am at solving problems (which im not)..all glory goes to Him..

Cheers..

No comments: