Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Tetris of Life..



I find that my life has been a lot like the game tetris..where things fall into place and they start to make sense to me.. a lot like a jigsaw puzzle..like for example, I did the ADP program, which stands for American Degree Program..n yea, i was supposed to go to USA to study..Minnesota..but yea, something just didnt feel right about USA, although it is a nice country..so i prayed about it, and i had a feeling that God wanted me to go to Australia..in which i did go to, n i can see now why He wanted me to come here..God noes that im still not spiritually mature enough to be leading groups of people, especially in BB..so here I am, just learning how to be a better leader, both spiritually and practically..k, how do i noe that Adelaide would have been a better choice than Bemidji? mostly because of the people that im surrounded with..here there are ppl who are looking out for me, spiritually, n yea, a lot of Malaysians here..n God noes that im pretty easily persuaded..i truly cant say that that Bemidji was gonna be totally different, but i do believe this is God's plan for me..to study and to prepare myself for the future..

The Nepal trip was another tetris experience for me..I mean, it was a pretty impulsive decision i made, but yea, the trip was at the end of my course, and i had a 1 week study break, so i would be back just in time for my finals..in which that it self is quite a risky decision to make..honestly, i didnt want to go for the trip, because of my grades, and also around a year before that, i failed 2 subjects, and i didnt want to repeat that..but yea, that was a test of faith for me, i always say things like, "trust in God" n " He will provide" but i didnt truly believe in this myself..but yea..somehow i managed to go..the whole trip was really God showing us His omnipotency..he really was in control of the entire trip, we were all safe n came back in one piece..it also was very humbling when i fell sick during the trip, where we were already at the village, and i had food poisoning, n I was wondering, "why do You let me fall sick?" "I came all the way, to do Your work, n You allowed me to fall sick?"..but yea, i realize now that God was demonstrating His power to me..that even with a man down (came to a point where almost 3-4 ppl were sick at once, n there is 10 ppl), the work can get done..so yea, when i came home, i did pray and i did study..ended up getting my usual results..Praise God..

but yea..in that moment in time, we dont really realize why is such a thing is happening.."Why do i feel its not right to go to US?" "Why did i fall sick?"..but yea, just give it time, n u will see what is the end product..this is where faith comes in, n yea, Caleb means faithful..so yea, I want to live up to my name..Always honour God first..so yea..now I feel that God wants me to finish me studies first..another jigsaw piece in my life or to better fit the theme of this post, another tetris block piece in my life..

Cheers n God Bless..

No comments: