Thursday, February 12, 2009

the feeling known as nostalgia..


well, by definition, nostalgia is a mixed feeling that u get when u look back to the past and remember stuff, events or ppl..but im feeling nostalgic about leaving..which i honestly dont get why..

i mean, i was quite excited to go to a different place and learn the culture there, and i still am, but now im also like feeling sad cuz im leaving the things and ppl i love behind..but why? im only not going to see them for 9 months or something like that..well, that is what im trying to convince myself into believing..looks like, even i wont fall for my own tricks..haha..i think it is cuz of the fact of that i have to say goodbye..ish, need to convince myself that there is also hello's in my future..

haiz..it started when i got my plane ticket today, thats when i think it finally hit me..also reinforced when i finished RM 10 within 1hour SMS-ing ppl the date that im leaving..

Oh Lord, i know i have been distant from You. Please help me to maintain my relationship with You, oh Lord..This i pray..




Cheers..

(p.s. i found the pics really funny..haha)

No comments: