Wednesday, February 18, 2009

24 hours countdown..


1 Samuel 7:12 - Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer, saying, "Thus far has the Lord helped us".

24 hours till i start my new chapter..

am i nervous? am i sad? happy? which emotion??! said i said before, im nostalgic..looking forward to going, but am sad that im leaving..but the good news is that i will come back..

about the Bible verse, the story behind it is that the Israelites just fought off their enemies who tried to invade..Mizpah and Shen are places, towns if im not mistaken..anyway, it was like the first pic that i saw, and it had a Bible verse, so i read up on it..but yea, God has really helped me a lot, times where i just dont deserve it at all..this verse is a reassuring verse, where i've been feeling rather scared that i will falter and give in to sin, cuz i noe im really weak when it comes to saying no to certain things..which is why i've always said no to the beginning and stayed away..

anyway, this verse helped me realize that God has been through it all with me, and has pulled me through the toughest of times, so far..

oo, also, really just want to thank everyone who came for my farewell dinner, as i was really touched by ur presence, being that it was on Valentine's day, and it was rather last minute..

oo, n thank you andrew for the sweater and the CD! will get u something from here..maybe TBS soon to be out album..haha..

thats all from me, see u in as soon as i can!

p.s. i packed my bag in like, an hour, with my mum's help of course, and my estimation on the weight was dead on the money! haha..

Cheers..

No comments: