Thursday, January 22, 2009

Excuses...




u can say that im like one of the greatest ppl to come up with an excuse..well, most ppl do come up with excuses..well, there are many reasons as to why they come up with their excuses..but for me, n i think the general population, i come up with excuses cuz im protecting my self-esteem..like seriously..my whole life, i've never lived up to my parents expectations, which in turn became my expectations..so yea, the fact that i had high expectations and were never able to achieve them, makes a person think that they are sooo useless that they cant do anything..moral of the story? dont make high expectations..but that itself is not a good thing, where if u dont make high expectations, u wont push urself, and u wouldnt see that many records broken, now would we?

but yea, over the years of making excuses..i've felt better believing that i would have been able to catch the mace (for those who dont noe what a mace is:

if the sun wasnt in my eye, and therefore not have this huge bump on my head..however it didnt change the fact that the mace did hit my head..so now, i dont really believe in my excuses anymore, i do still come up with them, habitual problem..what made me start thinking is watching people who are handicapped, physically and mentally, i mean these ppl ARE handicapped for life, but some of them just continue life with what ever they have..which made me think.."So what if i have low self-esteem?" it is just a handicap..go through life with whatever u have left of you..of course in a way, i am not really solving the problem, just running away..but who noes, maybe i will get through it..

on a separate note, more on my current situation..am not doing too well at the moment..so i trying to blog about it to see if i will feel better after talking about it..so yea..we will see..again, am just emoing..about wat? haha..self-esteem issues.. so let's see if i am able to continue with life..

man, i miss jo..anyway, happy birthday..time is relative, haha..

cheers..

1 comment:

Josef said...

thanks, n thanks for the vid
wats up?
any way i can help?
if i tell u ur pretty?
beautiful?
u know i think ur sexy right?
n thin?
ur not fat.

seriously caleb, uur NOT fat.....

wats up?