Tuesday, January 6, 2009

another bored-out-of-my-mind-post, and it's the first of 2009...


like seriously, no more classes till i go off..cant practice for a concert that is happening on the 8th of February, finger is already going to drop off..so its like, super stoning time..oo, i cant even sleep, cuz my sleeping pattern is like that of a battery..it is like when im super tired, i can sleep for 12 hours..my usual hours are like, 10 where i wont wake up cranky that often la..but yea, if im not tired, i can sleep only for like, 8 hours..which sucks..like today, i wanted to wake up at like, 10 am, but instead i woke up at 9, n i couldnt go back to sleep..n, for those who noe me, i REALLY dont like my schedule getting messed..

so what should i talk about? something philosophical? cant really think of something that is bugging me now, as i have already talk about all that before, n also ppl have complained that they dont get what im talking about..haha..what have i been up to? well, if i did something interesting, i wouldn't have started this post with that title would i? will write when i get the inspiration to..had a few during d week, but it is not here now..

o, n i noe some ppl (ppl like jo), are going to like suggest things for me to do, which i dont mind..but just dont get upset or affected that i dont do it..maybe my real problem is that im always not in the mood to do stuff..hmm..so a summary is that im bored, but im too lazy to do anything..good job caleb!!


Cheers

No comments: