Tuesday, February 26, 2008

what makes u angry?

well, d past week was fine, bordering on great, but today when i was driving home from college, i had this feeling of anger, which really affected me, almost hit d car infront of me(i also realized that i seem to almost get in to accidents quite frequently..so is it some reason or my fault? have to run an experiment..haha)..anyway, i was thinking "y am i feeling so tak puas?" then it occurred to me, i suddenly felt that way was cuz my group got scolded by my lecturer cuz we didnt follow d correct format to write a consent form..so ya..k, 1st of all, i noe that it was our fault, mostly my fault, cuz im d group leader(well, was kinda naiked bus to be) and i overlooked that part..so sorry guys..

anyway, i really really really dont like to be scolded..if i dont deserve it, haha, im not surprised that d person will be slapped..haha..violent rite? im indian..not afraid to kill my children..haha..(for the blur ones at the back, its from russell peters..i dont kill ppl) haha..k, noe starting to feel a bit better..haiz..soo much work..proposal due next week, also its my mid terms..after mid terms, preparation for a presentation and doing up a poster d week after that..haiz..o, not to mention d running of my experiment n getting the lab report(3k-5k words) done by 29th march..haiz..k, done wasting time..back to work..

Cheers..

No comments: