Sunday, February 17, 2008

One of those days..

gaaa...yep, today was one of those days..woke up really sleepy, cuz i watched d 4-0 win of Man U..haha..but ya, woke up sleepy, was almost late..lousy traffic, cars all not following traffic rules, almost crashed d car cuz of a genius who doesnt now how to look left n right BEFORE turning out of a T-junction..for d record, i had d right of way..anyway, i parked far away, it was a hot day, not many friends where in church..

after service, went for lunch n sonia wanted to go with ellie, my cuzin, to sushi king, n i need to be back as soon as possible cuz i have a lot of work to do..anyway, i followed my uncle to a banana leaf restaurant n ate waaayy too much, but i took too much food..so annoyed with that..anyway, went to their house to meet up with my sis, n while waiting i got sleepy, tired and lazy..so she finally came n we left..on d way, as usual, lousy traffic, n also came to a point that i was d lousy one..almost killed a little girl..

k, before u all get over excited, i was driving n d car infront of me is a family with the girl in d back seat playing around, so i was really feeling sleepy, so u noe just before u doze of, u lose consciousness for a second, then u gain it finally u doze of? well that was wat happened to me, so when i gained it again, i realized d car infront of me was breaking, so i slammed d breaks..which woke me up..my sis wasnt wearing her seatbelt, but she was fine..lousy girl..luckily there was no car behind me..anyway, this is a situation where it is important to make sure ur kid(s)/ person(s) buckles up behind..also dont drive around sleepy..so i reach home, rush to d com, start d meeting, n have a whole bunch of work to do..worst part of all..I CANT CATCH UP ON MY SLEEP!!! cuz of all d work..

Cheers..

No comments: