Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Again....


I noe I've told ppl (more like ben) that i didnt think i would like this album, and that it wasnt as good as Louder Now..but yea, i take it back man..it is sooo FREAKIN ROCKS!! n yea bought the album on the 6th of June, one day later then the release date in aussieland..so yea, i think i will definitely post up lyrics of the songs..like d next few posts..

n d DVD is alright also..they talked about each song and also the vibe and some little facts about each song..


The albums I bought..both are like, awesome!..^

On the note of music (no pun intended) i just attended a concert thing which was done by my friend's class, where she is studying music, so yea, they had bands come n play, and i finally did something smart and recorded it! so yea, here is a taste of australian rock..haha..n yea, another guy, well, not really rock, but his skills is damn good la..




Yup, thats all from me..

Cheers and Rocking OUT!!

No comments: