Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic..


now, im not reviewing the movie...haha..i am confessing..WHOA! A GUY CAN BE A SHOPOHALIC??!!! (this does not compute..*%#@BOOOMMM!!!!$#%@*)..yea, as stereotypical we are, even guys can be shopaholics..n d best part is, i didnt noe this till i came over to aussieland..a suuuper expensive place to learn such a thing..yes, i do regret spending all that money..but thank God i caught it at an early stage..i didnt really spend THAT much yet, as in, im still within budget my mum gave me, but still i should have a lot more balance than what i have now..well, i dont really want to disclose how much i spent and how much i have, due to lack of security on the net..

but yea, y did i fall into such a thing? 1 is because when i arrived here in adelaide, i felt like i was on holiday..like seriously..thats y i went out buying stuff, without keeping track of my accounts..of course a lot of the things are necessities, but i was rather carefree when it came to buying things of leisure..so yea, what did i spend d money on? k, 1) me joining a gym, without calculating the grand cost..2) snacks, as i buy stuff that dont really last me that long, but they cost a bit..as in, i spend 5 bucks on chocolates, that last my 1 day..where i can spend that same 5 bucks on chocolates that last me, 1-2 weeks..bad planning..3) k, ben would kill me if i didnt say this (well actually he wouldnt..like he says, "it is your money, u spend it how u want" but i noe deep down, he cares..haha..n tnx ben again for being able to agree to disagree..) i spent the money on buying albums..k, 1st things first, i do not regret buying the cd's..but i actually could have held up longer to buy them back home, where they are cheaper..i was rather impulsive about buying, again, not thinking of the consequences of my actions..

so yea, this is my confessions..moral of the story, PLAN MY FINANCES FIRST..check if i have money first, before buying anything..again, i thank God that i am not in debt..

Cheers and learn from my mistakes..dont fall in the same trap..

No comments: