Friday, September 26, 2008

Im not shy..Im just anti social


haha..finally got some breathing space, so i can blog a bit..

so yea, if u like saw me in class, or in a party, or somewhere where im not going anywhere, and i dont say hi, its not that im shy, its cuz im anti social..as in i dont want to say hi to u..k sounds bad rite? well it has a deeper meaning la..im a VERY phlegmatic person (which means im the kind of person that wants to please everyone around me) so in my mind, i see myself as a burden where if i walk up to u and u have a group of friends with u that i dont noe, so i might cause an awkward moment for u cuz u guys might find it difficult to talk about ur usual stuff cuz of my presence (get wat i mean?) so yea, i see it as helping u, and your friends, have the most amount of fun as much of the time..IF u came up to me and told me, "its ok, join in!" then i would.. but other than that..

k, if you saw me walking along a corridor, or a walk way or watever, n i dont say hi, well its cuz i just didnt see u..haha..k, sometimes i do see u, but i would be thinking, "is that who i think it is?" cuz i kinda like have a phobia where i waved at someone i didnt noe, cuz he look IDENTICALLY like someone i noe, and that guy just gave me d weird look..so yea, instead of waving first, i would wait for u to wave first..just to confirm..but yea..i also get ignored quite a lot la, as in i would be talking to someone without that person realizing, mostly i would say is because i dont have a very loud or out standing voice, or i just speak at d wrong times..so yea..haha..

No comments: