Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So, off I go..


yea, as most of you read my previous post, i've been trying to go for a mission trip to Nepal, and yea, i am going..

Now u may ask, "y are u going?" well, its because i've been feeling that it is wat God wants me to do..i remember last year i felt d same way when d trip was about to be held, but i allowed coll to be an excuse not to go..honestly, i dont really like d idea of going to a place that could possibly have no running water, and im a VERY picky eater..so yea, that stopped me from going..but this year, i found that all those reasons are just a blockade for me..its the Evil One's way of stopping me from going..so this year i decided to go, and yea, i got some disapproval from my dad because d trips is in d middle of my sem, and i will be missing a week of classes (which is a chapter for 2 subjects) but still it got me thinking..are we supposed to only serve when it is convenient for us? of course, my studies are on the line here, but i've been praying about this trip, n dont get me wrong, i want to do well, i DO care about my studies, but i feel that this is what God wants me to do now..

so please pray for me and the others on the team..we will be going to a village where we will be teaching children and teens english (from what i've heard, they need help with pronouncing words) but im sure we will try to help them learn more..

thats all, so please pray for me, my next update would be after the trip..which would be 1st of july..

Cheers..

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

Hey, have a great time in Nepal. We'll all be praying for you guys. :)