Sunday, April 13, 2008

April fool's!!

ya, finally blogging in april..well, actually like on wednesday i think (2nd April) my internet dieded..so ya..damn annoying..n thats d time when i get all d important emails..hmm..anyway so far d month has been ok..played pranks on ppl..haha..found that girls fall for pranks darn easy..haha..other than that, been doing loads of coll work..also camp organizing, which, btw, ended today..so i feel that this is one of the better camps done in d past few years, where the recruits have learnt the 3 aspects of BB, Leadership, Character, Brotherhood. Actually feel proud of the committee, even though there were screw ups..haha..ooo also, we had water games, n made sure everyone got wet, so i was the commander when they all falled-in, so that even the committee will get wet, haha..anyway, after i falled everyone out, i started running cuz i was like d only one who was d least wet..so at 1st, jason tried to chase me, then wasted his balloon, missed terribly..then kar hoe tried to chase me..which was also funny, cuz he couldnt catch me..haha..then sai hong tried, also failed..so like, i managed to out run the entire committee, which was like 8-9 ppl..haha..so too bad for them..who asked them so smart chase me one by one..cant catch me that way..so ya, gonna gloat about it..even though its nothing great, but wat to do..

besides all that, nothing else that is great enough to blog about..hmm..maybe about this group member who keeps asking me to do d work so that she can copy me..so ya, thats damn annoying, d best part is, she was in my group last year when i failed this subject..GAAA..why did i say yes?

No comments: