Wednesday, November 21, 2007

not cliff washing machine..

(btw d title is supposed to be d opposite of my previous post)

1)....................ouch

2) i'll tell u 2moro

been super busy d past week, but still managed to have fun..today i am really tired, stayed up to watch house..haha..anyway, i was at my usual 'high' self (high as in when i dont get enough sleep, i get a bit crazy, a bit more noisier, and u get d picture..if u dont then heng out with me when im sleepy) n my group members found it weird..haha..after all my group work was done i headed home, had dinner n then fell asleep as soon as i sat on d couch..woke up an hour and a half later n then im here..still a bit high la, hence d title..o, when i was showering, i was thinking about a script for stand up comedy..haha..could be my next project..

Cheers

No comments: